Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Animals of Kenya

After leaving Mwingi, we went on a safari at Sweet Waters. We stayed in tents at night and went on game rides during the day. Gorgeous place and incredible animals. It was a photographer's dream.


We got lucky and caught a big group of elephants crossing the road just yards in front of our bus. I think there were something like 26 of them lined up walking one by one. Just like in Jungle Book.


This one got a little annoyed at our bus. He turned and flapped out his ears as if to say, "Don't mess with me and my baby!"



3 comments:

  1. I am crazy jealous of this trip, but at the same time I'm really glad my friends got to have this experience. Great pictures as always. REALLY like the single dusty elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Matt! It was an incredible experience. Did you get a chance to look at the pictures I've got framed on my wall in the living room? The single dusty elephant made the cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should submit these photos to National Geographic's subscriber photos because they are definitely magazine quality.

    ReplyDelete