Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Head Shots for HealthSouth

Today's news is not of an exciting photo shoot with gorgeous scenery or a touching family story to go with it, but I'm still excited about it.

I got a call several weeks ago asking if I would take a few head shots of some new employees at HealthSouth to put on their web site. This was a first for me. Not the first time my photos have been used in web form, but the first time I've taken professional head shots for this type of use.

The minor setback I had with this job is that, since I am a location photographer, I had no backdrops like a studio photographer would have. This ended up being no problem at all! I met with the ladies at their office and was able to use a couple of textured walls as backdrops. I thought they turned out quite nicely, and I'm already planning to take more photos of a few more employees for the site.

Here is the site. I photographed Barb Wynne and Kathleen Walter.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment