Friday, January 28, 2011

I Bought a New Lens!

I bought a new lens from B&H Photo, and I am so ready for it to be here!! It should be delivered Tuesday, and I will almost certainly be posting photos shortly after it arrives.




It's a Nikon 50 mm f/1.8D. But for those of you who don't know (or care) what that means, it simply means clearer, crisper images.


Of course what I really, REALLY want/need is a new camera. I've been using the same Nikon D70 since my freshman year of college, and while it has served me well, it's time to upgrade to a "big girl" camera. I am hoping and praying that this gorgeous Nikon D7000 will be mine someday soon. Right now I'm still crunching numbers and trying to convince my hubby that just how badly I want it we need it.


I've got my fingers and toes crossed... and I'm praying for a hefty tax refund!

No comments:

Post a Comment